Grandma & Jackson

Grandma & Jackson
Grandma & Jackson!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Screencast is finally accomplished!

Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.

With some help from a few great friends I have successfully created a screencast that I will use with my students in the fall.  I will also use it as part of my Final Synthesis Project.  It's not perfect but I can perfect it when I switch it over to Quick Time Pro which we will be using for the same purpose in the fall.  I will use this screencast as a kick off to the assignment called:  Fast Food? Fat Food?  Before having the student read the directions to the assignment I will have them watch the screencast and then practice the activity it leads them in.  Then they will be prepared to complete the assignment using the website demonstrated in the screencast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers