Grandma & Jackson

Grandma & Jackson
Grandma & Jackson!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My New Teacher Website

My goal is for my students and their parents to use this website to access the weekly agenda and assignments for the three classes I teach. I could see students using this when they know they are going to be absent for an appointment, vacation or if they are home sick. Parents can access the website anytime to see what their child is doing each day for the week or to see if their child really does have homework afterall.

The two clubs that I sponsor could also access this website so students could look for scheduled meetings and any other information I would like to pass along.

You can check my website out at:   https://sites.google.com/a/jpsonline.org/mrs-mervenne/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers